Customer & Field Support Representative - Chicago, IL
Job Title: Customer & Field Support Representative
Job Type: Full-Time
Role based out of our Chicago Office as part of our HQ Team and directly manages Support calls and emails to rapidly troubleshoot field equipment and software issues while also managing customer requests.
- Provides timely issue resolution to customers and field employees including but not limited to account settings, software, hardware, photo/data quality and website performance through email or over the phone.
- Performs maintenance, placement/removal of holds, and changes for all account types.
- Builds effective relationships and trust with customers and field reps by listening to their needs and educating them on how the issue will be resolved or how they can personally resolve the issue.
- Maintains knowledge of changes to products and how they impact field operations and the customer.
- Communicates software outages and workarounds as necessary.
- Work extensively in our case management system for timely resolution to any field or customer request.
- Ability to analyze and summarize trend data to focus training and retraining efforts, providing feedback to National Field Operations Manager.
- Proactively manage all inbound Support calls and voicemails, ensuring a customer or field rep is given a timely response they should expect to receive.
- Occasionally assist graphic design team with projects and daily tasks.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a focus on problem solving.
- Ability to calmly react to frustrated field reps and customers exhibiting empathy for their issues while working to resolve them.
- Strong organizational skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
- Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels and from various backgrounds.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Ability to lead calls and participate in calls as a subject matter expert.
- Quick learner able to learn all platforms, interfaces and systems Xcite operates while executing within our case management system.
- Working knowledge of cameras, printers, phone apps and online interfaces.
- Proficient in full Office Suite (Word, Excel, PPT etc).
- 1-2 years of CRM Software experience.
- Advanced personal computer skills including electronic mail, word processing, spreadsheet, graphics.
- Experience troubleshooting technical issues, identifying a solution as well as walking employees through the solution.
- Graphic Design experience a plus, but not required.
- Xcite Advertising is committed to maintaining a drug free workplace.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical demands: While performing duties of job, employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Physical activity level: Heavy physical activity performing strenuous day activities of a primarily productive/technical nature.
Working environment: Outdoors and indoor warehouse environment with adequate ventilation. Work near moving mechanical parts 1/3 to 2/3 of the time. Over 2/3 of the time exposure to fumes or airborne particles and outdoor weather conditions.